Primarily aimed at adults over 18 with a desire to have a go at this wonderful game, without having to initially spend money buying golf equipment or joining the golf club. Men and Ladies have separate programmes that provide a phased introduction to the game.
Stage 1- Getting started
- Taster Day (contact the Pro shop for the next date).
- Get into golf with group tuition over 6 or 12 weeks, with a qualified PGA teaching professional.
- £8 per lesson including range balls. Golf equipment supplied by the Professional.
- Education evening to include course walk and explanation of golf rules and etiquette.
- Level of competence assessed, signed off by the professional and a ‘Fit for Golf‘ certificate awarded, if appropriate.
Stage 2-Restricted course access
Over the following 3 months you have:
- Unlimited access to the club practice areas, which in addition to the driving range includes several short game and putting areas.
- Discounted range balls.
- Restricted access to tee times to play parts of the course, as agreed with the professional.
- Access to the Clubhouse, with discounted bar snacks and drink.
Stage 3- Club Membership
If after completing Stages 1 and 2 you feel ready to join Preston Golf Club the Stage 2 cost will be deducted from your 1st year subscription fee. Various categories of membership are available, depending on your individual circumstances.
For further information on this phased introduction to golf contact the Professional on 01772 700022 or email email@example.com