- A joining fee of £200 will apply to Full, 6 day, 5 day, intermediates 1,2,and 3 and country members. Ladies entrance fee to be discounted to £100 Maximum - ENTRANCE FEE CURRENTLY SUSPENDED
- Junior members will not be charged entrance fees until they become Intermediate members. The entrance fee payable will be at the rate applicable at that time but shall be subject to a discount of 20% for each year of their membership as a Junior, up to a maximum of five years - ENTRANCE FEE CURRENTLY SUSPENDED
- The subscription year starts on 1st March; Members joining part way through the subscription year will receive a pro-rata reduction of their annual fee, based on the number of full months remaining.
- The subscription category for Intermediates and Juniors will be determined by the member’s age at 1st March.
- Country members must have a permanent residence over 100 miles from the club.
- A £50 annual bar levy is payable in addition to the annual subscription fees of all playing members excluding Juniors; This money is credited to the member’s club card for use on discounted drinks and range balls. The club card can be used to pay for food at the bar but no discount is applicable.
- In addition to facilitating bar and academy discounts the club cards also enable proximity access to the clubhouse and locker rooms.
- Lockers are available for rental at a cost of £35 per annum for a large locker, £10 for a small shoe locker.
- On membership acceptance, payment for fees and levies may be made in one lump sum, by cash, cheque or card (not Amex), or BACS.
- We also have a Standing Order scheme. To help you understand view this diagram of how the scheme works. To explain it - basically a lump sum of 50% of fees plus £50 levy is due for immediate payment, followed by set-up of a monthly Standing Order of sufficient value to cover the remainder of the annual fee, plus 50% of the following year fees and full bar/junior levy, ie members will eventually have paid six months in advance at the next annual renewal. In the event of a resignation or suspension at renewal, any advance payment value in the member account is fully refundable.
For further information phone the Secretary’s office on 01772 700011 /option 2 or email: email@example.com
To download an application form please click the following link:
Membership Application Form