The Flexible Membership works on a points system, with points being deducted from the total with every round played.
Upon joining, you'll receive 240 points that you can spend flexibly on daytime or evening golf.
Each time you play you'll use between 10 and 20 points, depending on whether you choose winter or summer golf and the time of day that you play.
Flexible Member benefits include:
- Introduction to a friendly and supportive group of club members, who can help you to find playing partners and assist you with obtaining a handicap
- Access to the golf course for up to 24 rounds of golf (dependent on when the rounds are played)
- The opportunity to play on any day of the week – but only after 5pm on Saturdays during the summer period
- The opportunity to invite playing and social guests to the club – including discounted golf fees for your guests
- Full access to all of the associated club facilities - including the driving range, the short game practice areas, the putting green and the clubhouse
- The opportunity to obtain an official CONGU handicap – enabling play in a wide range of Open competitions, as it is recognised by all Golfing Unions, Associations and Clubs throughout the world
- Participation in roll-up competitions held at the Club (with an authorised handicap)
- The opportunity to obtain a County Card, which entitles you to discounted green fees at golf clubs in Lancashire and other participating counties
- A members club card – which on presentation at the bar entitles the member to 15% discount on the cost of all beverages
- Access to a full calendar of social events – involving family members, as well as club members
- Sky Sports TV in the clubhouse